The Primitive Methodist magazine
The full title of this monthly was The Primitive Methodist magazine for the year [...]. New series. Based on vol. 4 (1834), it was "Printed at the office of the Primitive Methodist Connexion by James Bourne" of Bemersley, near Tunstall. In 1902, a new series was begun, accompanied by a change of title to The Aldersgate Primitive Methodist magazine, or more commonly The Aldersgate magazine. Some of the volumes are defective, either missing individual pages or wanting complete issues.